Riester/IWS | Washington, DC | September 2007-May 2008
RIESTER (formerly RIESTER/IWS) is a branding and digital advertising firm focused on providing a variety of clients with a powerful online presence. My responsibilities included designing and executing interactive media strategies and new business proposals that met clients needs and budgets, while managing the workflow client portfolio with more than 20 clients.
- Oversaw planning and implementation of web site content and design, ensuring relevancy and accuracy
- Working closely with creative department, drove concepting and development of projects
- Regularly updated senior management and other stakeholders on account activity, opportunities, challenges, industry news and business development needs
- Stayed abreast of industry trends and intelligently integrated new developments into daily project management, production processes and strategic recommendations
- Assigned work to and supervise junior staff members